Thursday, December 3, 2009

soliloquy rewrite

Oh why, Why! if only he would stop shooting that stupid cannon and turn it on himself. this world has no more joy for me. The garden of eden is unweeded, there is corruption in this place of innocence, corruption and unnaturalness. Two months Dead! just two months, not even! My father was such an excellent king. He was so loving and devoted to my mother, he wouldn't let the winds of heaven buffet her too roughly. Why must I remember him? She would hang on him as if the more she hung on him the more she needed him. AND WITHIN A MONTH!! Don't think of it!
Women are so weak. She followed his casket, all tears. A beast of reason would have mourned longer, and then she married my uncle? He was my brother's father yet no more like my father than i am to hercules. her tears are still on her cheeks! she married so fast. She flees to incestuous sheets, it cannot come to good. it will kill me for I must hold my tongue.

1 comment: